- Me: I ate today
- Anarexia: And how did it make you feel?
- Me: good actually
- Anarexia: Did it really?
- Me: no
- Anarexia: Now, are you doing to do it again?
- Me: No ana, im sorry
- Anarexia: Goodgirl
On a family vacay and I’m really hating it. There are no scales in any of the hotel rooms and it’s really stressing me out. I can’t restrict because my parents are looking over my shoulder 24/7. I’ve gotten so fat science I left home and I hate it. Once I get back it’s restricting and counting no matter what, because I need to be skinny, I need it.
- me: why are those guys staring at me
- me: is there something on my face
- me: is there something on my shirt
- me: they're probably laughing at how ugly i am
- me: they probably find it amusing how fat i am
- friend: maybe they think you're cute
- me: are you retarded or something
a | via Tumblr on We Heart It.